Tustin Asphalt Roofing
Exceptional Asphalt Roofing Contractors in Tustin, California
When talking to a roofer about your roofing needs, you might have heard them mention asphalt shingles. These are among the most common roofing options, especially for residential properties in the United States. If you want to invest in such a roofing option and enjoy a broader range of color and pattern options, you can contact Tustin Roofing Company roofers to install it.
Contact Tustin Roofing Company now for a free consultation and quote. Call (714) 844-1953 or send us your project details using the form on this page.
About Tustin Roofing Company
Tustin Roofing Company provides the premier and go-to roofing contractors for the people of Tustin and Anaheim. Even with the emergence of different roofing types, we have remained on top of things, becoming the most sought-after roofing technicians. If you are also looking for roof installations, repairs, replacements, or gutter and downspout services, you have the right crew.
Depending on the roofing material that you want, we can do:
- Fiberglass roofs
- Clay tile roofs
- Concrete tile roofs
- Slate shingle roofs
- Membrane roofs
- Rolled roofing
- Wood shingle and shakes
- Synthetic rubber slate roofs
- Metal shingle and shake roofs
- Asphalt composite shingle roofs
When it comes to different roof types, we give our clients the best suggestions. The roof shapes, in this case, may include:
- Dutch gable
- Skillion (a single-surfaced roof with a pitch)
- Mansard (a multi-sloped roof with four sides and a more gentle pitch on the top)
- Intersecting (the rooftops of two different wings come together)
- Jerkinhead (a gabled roof with the peaks clipped away)
- Bonnet (a roof with extended eaves that create a visor effect)
Asphalt Roofing Contractor Tustin
The experts at Tustin Roofing Company are highly skilled and experienced to install the best asphalt roofs in Tustin that will last client decades. We have invested in the most advanced tools and equipment, dedicated personnel, and the latest techniques to achieve our goals and help our clients meet their roofing needs. Additionally, we make sure to use high-grade asphalt shingles that will neither warp nor bend when the temperatures are high nor allow rainwater to seep in.
Asphalt shingles give you an affordable roof while also improving your property’s curb appeal. Our professional roofing technicians will install one that can serve you for at least 25 years with minimal repair and maintenance. Combined with the most skilled and precise roofing in Tustin, you can be assured of getting the right value for the money.
Different Types of Shingles
The modern-day asphalt shingles come in three different categories, namely:
- Strip Shingles: These are among the most popular and standard shingle options. This type is flat and could be perfect for any client, depending on their budget and preferences.
- Dimensional Shingles: This type of shingles is commonly used for commercial and industrial purposes. Real estate developers also prefer it as the shingles are thicker and heavier, making them the right choice for a durable thick-layered roof.
- Premium Shingles: For a client looking for a roof with some protective flair, this is the roof type. This type also allows one to manipulate it to resemble older shingle types such as slate and shake.
Benefits of Asphalt Roofing
The general advantages of using shingles include:
- Easy and quick to install.
- Time and money saver.
- Fewer maintenance needs.
- Aesthetically pleasing and versatile.
- Available in plenty of styles, colors, and shapes.
- It can withstand different impacts, such as wind damage and storm damage.
After you are done working on a budget and probable timelines, give us a call. Our pricing is flexible, and we will make sure to provide you with a quote to that effect. Since we believe that quality always beats price, you can be assured that we will give you the most affordable estimates. Our crew will work on the project within the agreed-on timelines and budget with optimal respect for your property and privacy.
Call us today via (714) 844-1953 to speak to an expert. Alternatively, please leave us your info and project details using the form on this page.